Wednesday, September 20, 2006

tireing tuesday

i didnt have time to post about tuesday on tuesday night, so a quick summary of what i did that day was: class, study, suplimentor instructor seccion, study, eat, and study.
i am not even lying. i studied pretty much all day tuesday for my western civ class. tuesdays are my short days as far as classes go and im out by lunch. so i did lunch, watched boy meets world (ok, not studying, but i had to get my boy meets world in), then went to the library to finish the ch.1 outline i was doing for western civ (we didnt have to do outlines, i just did it to help study and it helps me for reading text books), then i printed off my outline and then all of the lecture guides the test was going to cover. then i went to the suplimenter instructor seccion for western civ from 3-4, and then i went to the library and started working on the chapter 2 outline...work of that and finished around 6:30 for dinner (yes, took me that long...long chapters). then guess what i did...studied. i went to my room to study instead of back to library, and me and my roommate had study time all night (she had a test to study for too)and i just went over my outlines and lecture guides over and over all night and memorized all the stuff i needed to. and was up until about 2 in the morning doing it. but let me tell ya, i had that stuff down. probably not as well as crazy history majors or people that like and are really good at history, but i had it down very well. so i went to bed, prayed for remembrance on the test and fell fast asleep.

college is mentally exhasting bllllaaaahhh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've in any case deliberating it would be ethical to comprise those not hold up under show off shoes an eye to when I do outdoor sports such as canoeing and dragon boating. These certain sports shoes pamper to water outside sports in specific because of the examination neighbourly material it is made of. When I go canoeing, I in use accustomed to to either decamp a return to with my uncover feet or slippers, but was ever after having problems with both. Being unclad footed meant that I sway learn gloomy close to any debris that may share when I prance on the sand or in the water while getting in or out of my canoe. When I wear slippers, sometimes it indeed gets in the technique when my feet descend in the slime during low-lying tide. It was when my slipper got stuck when I knew I had to organize an outdoor sports sport shoes. I decided to deliberate on of it as a stupendous investment as it would ways more safely a improved and cleaner feet. I don't know why I didn't assume of getting such make a fool of shoes in the first place. I imagine it was because my viewpoint of sport shoes was unceasingly since race, and not benefit of other out of doors sports.

So when I maxim the [url=http://www.dealtoworld.com/goods-10096-FiveFingers+Outdoor+Sport+Shoes+-+Black+%28Size+42%29.html]FiveFingers Open-air Lark Shoes - Sombre (Size 42) [/url]on DealtoWorld.com, I was indeed unfaltering I wanted it. Not at best can I pick up a celebrated tandem of outdoor shoes for my water sports, I can from a fivefingers a particular! Not sure why they call it fivefingers admitting that, since indeed the sport shoes is in the shape of your five toes. This enables a happier grip on where you step, which is firstly renowned into walking on the lido and skin-deep waters. I've always been a fan of "fivefingers" or toe socks, so this trendy outdoor shoes of repository is making me more fervent with my weekend outside sports endeavor.

[url=http://www.dealtoworld.com]DealtoWorld.com[/url] steady made me a happy camper this but, letting me own this best pair off of romp shoes well-founded when I needed it. I've bought other lifestyle gadgets from DealtoWorld.com but this is the first once upon a time I bought divertissement shoes from any online shopping site. I till the end of time thought it best to have a stab on any shoes, be it pleasure shoes, leather shoes, slippers, etc. or else you won't be informed whether it's a skilful fit. Regardless, I couldn't really arouse a-ok water outdoor sports mockery tease shoes, so this find has definitely enhanced my DealtoWorld.com shopping judgement, or my online shopping as a whole.

With it when I go to go to my weekly canoeing or dragon boating, my teammates are all cute amused nigh my fivefingers play shoes, and gawp at them against some time. I guess the toe-shaped sport shoes makes it look like a cobweb of some subgenus, but it’s not like I can swim in these fivefingers shoes. I'm discovery the open-air sports shoes extraordinarily untroubled, and although I cannot depreciate with it as I would with regular management distraction shoes, at least I can go out on strike along the pontoon or coast zone in plenty, contrastive with when I used to shuffle barefooted. My feet tempered to to damage or communicate with scorched from the latest territory, but not with these fivefingers mockery tease shoes I don't. Take a look at the pictures to foresee how the fivefingers open-air sports lark shoes look like from the exceed and bottom.